GIGI C bikinis are made of high quality luxurious European fabrics. We want you to keep it in like new condition so make sure you follow these guidelines.
- Hand washing your suit is always recommended.
- Washing in a machine on gentle with cold water and mild detergent is also an option.
- Only hang dry.
- Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
- Try to avoid rough surfaces that can create pilling.
- Do not leave rolled up and wet.
- Wash your bikini immediately after use, chlorine, some tanning oils, sunscreens, and fake tanning solutions can damage the fabric.
We want you to extend the longevity of your GIGI C bikini by taking these precautions.