Please read carefully to ensure eligibility:
- We are happy to exchange your full priced items for another size or store credit toward a future Gigi C purchase if purchased within the US, within 30 days of purchase.
- If you’re not fully satisfied with your full-priced GIGI C purchase, please return it for a full refund to the original form of payment within 15 days of purchase. Full priced items purchased with a promo code are eligible for return.
- All sale items are final sale and not eligible for refund or exchange.
- Please allow 2-7 days for your return to be processed.
- We are unable to refund merchandise that has been washed, worn, damaged after receipt, or is missing its original GIGI C hang tag.
- Due to hygienic concerns, we are not able to refund swimwear that is missing the protective sanitation strip. Before removing tags, please try our swimwear on over underwear with the sanitation strip intact.
- Should you receive a damaged item, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery.
- Final approval on all returns is under the sole jurisdiction of GIGI C Bikinis. We reserve the right to reject any return that fails to fulfill our policy requirements. Rejected returns will be sent back to the customer. In the case that we identify an improper return pattern via electronic analysis, GIGI C Bikinis maintains the right to disallow or limit future transactions with involved clients.
To Return Merchandise by Mail:
US Customers click here
Once approved by Gigi C, please return your items with the provided return label in unworn condition. Please allow 2-7 days for your return to be processed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure to include your order number in the subject line.
*At this time, we cannot provide international return labels or free returns for international customers. We also cannot offer exchanges to international customers. All international customers can send their items back via the carrier of their choice. We would suggest you track and insure your package as we cannot be held responsible for lost packages.